Effective Affiliate Marketing Strategies from a Top-Earner
If you’ve ever read an income report by Michelle of Making Sense of Cents, you know that there is serious potential in earning money from an online presence. Michelle’s secret? Her affiliate marketing strategies. There are many ways to earn money from a blog or website. The best one depends on what works best for your personality. Some people prefer creating entertaining content that attracts eyeballs and thusly monetize their website with ads. Some people prefer to promote their service offerings like freelance writing or personal training through their website . Others like to create products like crafts or eBooks and eCourses, which allow them to make money from selling those products. Then there are those that like to promote and recommend the products of others. With these recommendations and referrals, they are paid a commission. This known as affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is the main strategy that helps Michelle extract income from her online presence. Michelle starting her blog as a way to chronicle her journey to debt freedom. She was tracking her debt payments along with the boost in income she got from side-hustling as a social media VA and freelance writer. Many people were hooked on her updates and the progress she made not only in paying off debt, but also increasing her income to insane levels. As she added affiliate marketing to her streams of income, it soon outpaced her service-based income. As of today, Michelle’s last blog income report was $106,383.89 for the month of November!
If you are interested in learning about the strategy that helps her earning a grand living online, check our her new affiliate marketing eCourse, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. I recently finished the course and highly recommend it to people looking to make more money from their blog.
FYI: With a few small exceptions, Michelle’s affiliate marketing strategies only work if you have a self-hosted website. You can start a website with BlueHost.com for as little as $3.95 per month. Click here to access that deal and start a blog that can earn affiliate income like we are discussing. If you need help, I’ll give you a free 10 video tutorial on setting everything up for using my BlueHost.com referral link: http://www.principlesofincrease.com/BlueHost
I had a chance t0 catch up with Michelle (she travels full-time since blogging is a location-independent lifestyle) to find out more about how she started her blog and found success in with growing her income.
Related Reading- $2,520 in 8 Days: How I Rocked My First Affiliate Launch
- The basics of affiliate marketing, what it is, etc.
- The positives of affiliate marketing and why all online influencers should be doing it
- The exact steps I’ve taken to earn over $400,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the correct affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The various strategies to promote your affiliate products
My course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, is for you if:
- You want to have a profitable blog.
- You want to improve your blogging income even further.
- You want to earn income while you sleep.
- You want to write a blog post and earn money from it for years down the line, with minimal work needed.
- You tried affiliate marketing but haven’t had any luck.
- You want to spend more time with your loved ones and have a better work-life balance.
- You love blogging and want to be able to grow your blog, build trust with your audience, and help more people!