Get Access to Top Scholarship Experts Online
Have you ever wished you could just cut through the clutter and get access to scholarship experts without paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to connect with them? Enter Udemy.com. As of late, I have discovered so many things as both a learner and an instructor on the platform. The neat thing about Udemy is that you not only receive mentorship on almost any topic imaginable, you can also engage with the experts (be it for scholarships, sewing, music or thousands of other subjects) via the discussion area for each eCourse. I’m taking a few courses there myself and find it extremely valuable to be able to connect with instructors to ask specific questions. With hours of content plus all-access to the instructors, the $20-$30* price tag for the courses is well worth it.
Without further ado, I’m going to give you a list of the top Udemy.com courses chock-full of scholarship expertiseDon’t forget to use the coupon code for 80% off until this Friday.
*Use Promo code 80OFFMARCH to get an 80% discount course classes from March 28th-April 1st
Millions of students dream of winning college scholarships to help pay for the college or university of their dreams. But getting scholarships in recent years has become increasingly competitive, difficult and time-consuming, just like the college admissions process.
This course shows interested parties – including students of all ages, parents, mentors, high school counselors and college access professionals – exactly how to give students an advantage in the hunt for college scholarships. The course explains, with real-life examples and practical advice, not just how to win more free money for college, but also how to make the scholarship process faster, easier, more targeted and less stressful.
The instructor is a nationally known finance expert who draws upon her professional and personal experiences in guiding her own daughter toward winning more than $500,000 in college scholarships.
Take this information-packed course and you’ll gain access to 20 lectures, including 12 videos lasting about one-hour in total, and 8 brief articles and resources that you can read, download, customize and use in your own search for scholarships. The downloads and additional reading materials provided will focus your scholarship hunt and help you earn the scholarships, grants and other resources you need to pay for college – and not have to take out huge student loans. Read more about this course here.
Brand New Course by $250,000 Scholarship Winner
Shaan Patel is originally from Las Vegas, Nevada where he grew up in a small motel his parents owned and managed. After taking a no-nonsense approach to SAT preparation and learning many effective strategies of the SAT elite, Shaan was able to improve his score from 1760 to a perfect 2400. The labors of his test preparation offered him the opportunity to receive admission into prestigious universities with nearly$250,000 in scholarships!
However, winning so many scholarships would not have been possible had it not been for specific techniques and strategies Shaan used to identify high-yield scholarships, write winning essays, and build stellar applications. In the Udemy course “How to Win Scholarships,”Shaan shares the secrets to winning thousands of dollars in college scholarships. You will learn:
- The Biggest Secret to Winning Scholarships
- How Any Regular Student Can Win Scholarships
- Why You Need More Than a High SAT/ACT Score to Win Scholarships
- The Most Difficult Part of Winning Scholarships
- The Easiest Scholarships to Win
- Where to Find High-Yield Scholarships
- Scholarship Tips for Students in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade
- How to Win $80,000+ From One Standardized Exam (Not SAT/ACT)
- Read more about this course here.
Be a Scholarship Winner
In this course, you will learn how to earn free money for college from a $100,000 scholarship winner. This course is structured for you to receive all the necessary tools to succeed in the scholarship process.
From step-by-step strategies to real-life examples, you will be equipped to handle any scholarship application. The course provides hands-on learning with action steps for you to complete. You also can ask questions to the instructor.
So, don’t get bogged down in student loan debt. Instead, enroll in this course and be a SCHOLARSHIP WINNER!
What are the requirements?
- Commitment of 5 hours per week
- Willingness to complete exercises
- Desire to ask questions
I won $25,000 to pay for my college education thanks to scholarships and grants and I want you to be successful too! You can learn my tips and tricks to get organized and maximize the number of scholarships for which you apply and the quality of those applications.
Maximize Your College Scholarship Potential!
- Learn Professionalism – get a leg up on your peers
- Learn Organization – my tricks for easy access to everything you need
- Learn to Search for Scholarships – where will you have the best luck
- Learn Interviewing – what to wear, say and do
- Learn Follow up – how to actually get the money you earn
One of my best students earned herself $71,500 in scholarships and grants using the tools and skills learned in my workshops. Read more about this course here.
This 5-hour video course is for every high school student and parent who wants to know how they are going to ever pay for college!
It’s designed so that YOU will win Free Money to pay for college in the form of college scholarships that are a perfect fit for YOU!
There are thousands of college scholarships out there. How will you sift through them? Which ones are worth your time and effort, and which are just a waste of time? Once you find them, how do you apply to win? What can your family do to significantly UP your chances of winning a highly-competitive, highly-valuable top scholarship and to REDUCE the amount you pay out-of-pocket for college?
This well-organized 5-hour video course includes sections on:
- Finding College Scholarships and Narrowing Your Scholarship List
- Applying For and Winning College Scholarships
- Alternative Financial Aid Options
- End-of-Section Quizzes to Increase Comprehension
- Additional Relevant Articles in PDF format
- Read more about this course here.
Don’t have time for a course? Check out these books that can help you as well:
- Debt Free U: How I Paid for an Outstanding College Education Without Loans, Scholarships, or Mooching off My Parents, Zack Bissonette
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner: The Secrets That Helped Me Win $500,000 in Free Money for College- How You Can Too!, Kristina Ellis
Related Posts on POI:
Did this help you or do you have more questions? Please share!