According to CNN Money, 64% of Americans don’t have $1,000 for an emergency! The prosperity of the nation we live in and most people don’t have enough saved for major car repairs! What’s going on?
I want to change this and you should to. What if everyone made up their mind to help 1000 people save up at least $1,000? Instead of eating out we would celebrate at home. We might do secret santa instead of gifts for all this Christmas. The creativity and ingenuity of a village can get the job done! With access to social media, this should not be a hard thing to do. Use your influence and resolve for good and not evil this holiday season! Let’s encourage one another to save and not spend.
I’m going to lead the charge. I’m giving away $250 to help you get started. On November 1st, the contest will kick off. You can enter by posting, tweeting and sharing on social media to win. Five people will get a $50 Visa Gift card that they can spend on what they like, but the caveat is that you have to put at least $50 towards your savings. (Technically I can’t force you too, but I hope you do!)
Let’s all make an effort to help 1,000 people save $1,000!
- The promoter is: Comprehense, Inc. DBA Principles of Increase whose registered office is at PO Box 24373, Chicago IL, 60624
- Employees and Contractors of Principles of Increase or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.principlesofincrease.com/help1000save1000
- Closing date for entry will be December 31, 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.principlesofincrease.com/help1000save1000
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by a staff member of PrinciplesofIncrease.com.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Illinois law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Illinois.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: PO Box 24373, Chicago IL 60624.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.