Show Sponsor: Bluehost.com for creating, profitable websites and blogs
Lauren Greutman is the frugal living expert behind the popular money saving blog laurengreutman.com (formerly iamthatlady.com). She also recently authored the book,The Recovering Spender, At the age of 25, she and her husband Mark were in over $40,000 worth of debt and were running a deficit of $1,000 per month. They knew they needed to change so they put together a budget. Two years later they were debt free.
- Lauren had $40,000 in debt that she didn’t even tell her husband about!
- She considers her self a recovering because she’ll need the boundaries of a budget for the rest of her life
- Her new book, The Recovering Spender, is written from a spender to a spender
- Lauren and her husband, Mark, run their successful media empire, LaurenGreutman.com as a couple. This business is based on Lauren’s past failures and successes with money
What You’ll Learn:
- The real truth behind the “American Dream” and why it’s really the “American Deception”
- The neuroscience behind addictive spending behavior
- How to reign in your spending habits if you are deathly afraid of the “B” (budget) word
- The best way to think a budget in terms of safety, protection and freedom to keep you on course
- Why Lauren considers her self still in recovery from spending addiction and not “recovered”
- The way spenders see money. It’s a means to a better life, not necessarily a financial tool
- The practical steps behind regaining financial control when your money gets out of whack
- Tons of bonuses if you pre-order the book here!
- Check out the Spendervention Documentary where Lauren guides a family drowning in debt and financial disorganization towards a planned, prosperous financial future: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3
Favorite Principles of Increase:
Until the pain of being in financial turmoil exceeds the pain of you not wanting to change, you’ll never change!
Do you want to get your money under control and finally get out of debt? Check out my free eBook. Just enter your information to get it delivered directly to your inbox: