Knowing how to pay off your mortgage early is not a matter of black magic or dark arts- it’s pure math but also a very emotional endeavor. That’s why Kim and Cressel Anderson decided “run the numbers” and figure out exactly what it would take to pay off their $93k mortgage debt. Once they saw the math, they made a conscious decision to tackle their only debt in the world: that $93k mortgage.
Kim recently authored a book, Live, Save, Spend, Repeat to walk others through her journey and help them explain the concepts that helped her family reach total debt freedom.
In this episode you’ll find out:
- The steps Kim and Cressel took to pay off their $93k mortgage in two years
- How Kim first started on her journey to financial freedom by becoming a stay-at-home wife
- Tools that helped the Andersons pay off debt like: a cash-only system and amortization calculator
- How to make progress with your finances even if you feel like your situation is impossible
- What the debt-free, stress-free life looks like for Kim and her family
- How Kim earned enough money to retire her engineer husband by blogging (she’s an Elite Blog Academy alum, like me!)
- Why it’s important to dream and throw your resources behind those dreams
- How you can adjust your financial goals to meet your level of commitment (hint: you don’t have to swear off Starbucks and shred all your credit cards!)
Want more debt-free inspiration and tips? Grab my free eBook, Get out of Debt Now, by entering your information below:
Get Your Free eBook, Get out of Debt Now
We climbed out of over $120K in debt. Now, I am teaching people like you to do the same. Grab your copy of Get out of Debt Now today!