Show Sponsor: Bluehost.com for bloggs and websites.
How to Hustle out of Debt
Melanie Lockert is the main contributor at www.dearddebt.com and author of the book with the same name. Melanie wrote Dear Debt as a memoir of her journey chronicling her debt dumping process. In her new book, she also provides practical advice on how someone can trim expenses and increase their income to get out of debt.
- Melanie took had over $81,000 in student loans but found it almost impossible to attain gainful employment!
- Melanie took on various side-hustles to speed up her debt repayment process
- Melanie started a blog as a way to journal her feelings towards debt and the whole process of breaking up with debt
- This blog attracted editors and online publications that contracted with her for freelance writing in the personal finance niche!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Melanie believes theres no such thing as good debt
- What a parent should do if faced with the option of taking out loans for your parents
- Why earning more money is essential in getting out of debt
- Why you should take ANY job that comes to you to help pay off debt
- How personifying debt can help you see it’s damaging effectives
- How Melanie turned her random side hustles into a profitable six-figure income
Related Content: EarnMoreWriting eCourse
Favorite Principle of Increase
Tell yourself that you are a money making machine. There are ways to make money all around you!
Are you ready get your hustle on and reach financial freedom? Check out my free tutorial and PDF resource guide on starting a blog: